If there was a way,
I could read your mind,
I would wait till the end,
until it was time.
We all know what you want;
what you need is far behind,
and then there is me,
eager to cross this line,
beyond which,you are mine,
You are mine.
I could read your mind,
I would wait till the end,
until it was time.
We all know what you want;
what you need is far behind,
and then there is me,
eager to cross this line,
beyond which,you are mine,
You are mine.
I can't compare myself to the sun,
being a galaxy unto myself,
but the earth still clings to that fireball,
and makes his home in a shelf.
The sun will be gone, when it does,
I'll be gone too, a hole in the universe,
I'll be second best to no one,
even to the man I think I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment