Between a man and his drunken lover (italics)
Two more shots of tequila please,
And a bottle of wine quick, we have to leave,
Isn’t the bartender sexy and sweet,
Look! A ring! He’s married, it seems.
You look for love everywhere you see,
And its’ been too long since we played hide and seek,
Dance with me, and then we’ll leave,
Kiss me quick, before we’re seen,
Let’s get out, don’t create a scene,
To touch your face, you know what I mean
I’m happier than I’ve lately been,
Hurry up, I’ve got the keys,
Listen to me, don’t you love me.
I love you my doll, now lets get out, shall we?
Let me dance, I’ve not done it since
I locked my heart, entrapped and fenced,
Who needs music, did I say I do.
And if I dance forever, I shall dance with you.
Don’t dance all this excitement away,
It’s too early to say goodbye,
Look at me, I know you can feel it
[ The night is still young, and we’re luckily alive,
Watch the winking stars connive,
Let’s get away from all these funny people,
And find a whole new world tonight. ] both of them fade out into oblivion...
No comments:
Post a Comment